Corporate & Securities Law Overview
At Abrams Fensterman, our corporate and securities lawyers advise clients in connection with the full range of corporate law matters, including:
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Financings of all types, including debt (bank and non-bank borrowing) and equity (venture capital, private placements, IPOs, follow-on public offerings and PIPE's)
- Reverse Mergers;
- Corporate restructurings;
- Business formations, including corporations, limited liability companies, limited partnerships, limited liability partnerships and other business arrangements;
- Investment Fund Formation and Representation (hedge funds, venture capital, private equity, and mutual funds)
- Maintaining corporate minutes;
- Corporate governance;
- Commercial contracts, including shareholder, limited partnership, operating, employment, license, distribution, option, warrant, supply and other agreements;
- Executive compensation including equity compensation;
- SEC filings; and
- Stock exchange listings and compliance
Our attorneys manage every aspect of corporate and securities transactions, from the development and implementation of structures, strategies, and business plans to the preparation and negotiation of the necessary documents.
For further information about our corporate and securities experience, please contact our law firm on Long Island at 516-328-2300, in Brooklyn at 718-215-5300, White Plains at 914-607-7010, Rochester at 585-218-9999 or Albany at 518-535-9477 to schedule an initial consultation.