Restructuring, Bankruptcy, and Creditors’ Rights Law Attorneys
Abrams Fensterman, LLP’s Restructuring and Bankruptcy practice offers clients practical and creative solutions in executing its core competencies of restructuring companies and debtor-creditor relationships.
The attorneys in our Restructuring, Bankruptcy, and Creditors’ Rights Practice Group have extensive experience representing all types of parties in simple and complex bankruptcy and insolvency matters, including related transactional matters, loan workouts and restructurings, and litigation proceedings. We serve a broad range of clients, including companies, lenders, borrowers, debtors, creditors, committees, trustees, asset purchasers, vendors, landlords, and equity holders. Our clients include companies in virtually every industry including service providers, manufacturing, health care, technology, financial services, airline, construction and real estate.
Our experience includes:
- Development and execution of restructuring plans
- Enforcement of Secured Obligations and Creditor Rights
- Asset and business acquisitions from bankruptcy estates (363 sales)
- Bankruptcy litigation
- Asset protection planning for business entities and individuals
- Uniform Commercial Code Transactions
- Director and officer liability
- Lender liability
- Commercial real property leases and eviction proceedings
- Mortgage, Article 9, and mechanics’ lien foreclosures; replevin actions; and statutory actions to recover chattels and other foreclosure matters
Contact Our Law Firm
For further information about how our attorneys can help you navigate restructuring, bankruptcy, and creditors’ rights, please contact our law firm on Long Island at 516-328-2300, in Brooklyn at 718-215-5300, in White Plains at 914-607-7010, in Rochester at 585-218-9999 or in Albany at 518-535-9477 to schedule an initial consultation.