Business and Commercial Litigation
Abrams Fensterman, LLP has broad experience representing companies, boards, executives, and investors in all types of business and commercial disputes. Our strength in the courtroom and at the negotiation table has allowed us to achieve an extensive record of success in commercial litigation for a diverse array of clients.
Our attorneys have successfully resolved a wide range of complex and high-stakes business matters in state and federal courts and in arbitrations, including:
- Breach of contract disputes
- Corporate governance, partnership dissolution, and partnership disputes
- Fraud, unfair competition, corporate waste, and tortious interference matters
- Commercial real estate disputes
- Disputes involving non-competition agreements and confidentiality protections
- Healthcare disputes
- Construction disputes
- Shareholder derivative litigation
- Intellectual property matters
- Insurance coverage disputes
- Regulatory actions
Our Business and Commercial Litigation practice spans multiple industries, jurisdictions, and forums, and we have steered our clients to major victories as both plaintiffs and defendants. We stand ready to deploy our unique blend of skill, judgment, and attention to effectively advocate for our clients in their most important business matters.
For more information about our Business and Commercial Litigation practice, please contact our law firm on Long Island at 516-328-2300, in Brooklyn at 718-215-5300, White Plains at 914-607-7010, Rochester at 585-218-9999 or Albany at 518-535-9477 to schedule an initial consultation.