Holly E. Peck is an Associate with Abrams Fensterman, LLP working out of the firm’s Brooklyn office. Ms. Peck’s practice is primarily focused on Commercial Litigation where she represents clients in a wide variety of litigation matters.
Prior to joining Abrams Fensterman, Ms. Peck was Principal Law Clerk for Kings County Supreme Court Justice Dawn Jimenez-Salta as well as retired Kings County Civil Court Judge Alice Fisher Rubin.She was formerly Appellate Counsel for Baker, McEvoy & Moskovits, P.C. where she practiced before the Court of Appeals as well as the First and Second Appellate Judicial Departments, winning many of her cases.She served as General Counsel for an international private investigative firm.Prior to that time, she practiced corporate law with JCPenney Company.She served as General Counsel to the New England Conference of Public Utilities Commissioners in Boston, representing the organization before federal agencies in Washington, DC as well as the six New England public utility commissions.She was an Associate General Counsel with the Missouri Public Service Commission as well as the Missouri Securities Commission when she appeared before appellate courts in Missouri.
Ms. Peck received her J.D. from the University of Tulsa College of Law where she was Student Assistant to the Dean of the Law School.She obtained her undergraduate degree within three years from the University of Missouri-Columbia where she was an Honors College student.She served as a Congressional Intern in Washington DC.
Ms. Peck is a Past President of the Brooklyn Women’s Bar Association where she received the Sybil Hart Kooper Award at its Annual Dinner in 2019.
Ms. Peck is admitted to practice law in the States of New York, Massachusetts, and Missouri.
- New York
- University of Tulsa College of Law, J.D.
- University of Missouri, B.A., Political Science
Honors and Awards
- Brooklyn Daily Eagle Champions of Justice Award Honoring Women in Leadership in Law and Administration of Justice, 2019
- Brooklyn Women’s Bar Association Sybil Hart Kooper Award, 2019
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Brooklyn Women’s Bar Association – Past President
- Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York – Current and Past Member of Executive, Convention, Judiciary, Legislation, Long-Range Planning and Nominations Committees
- “Reflections on the Women’s Suffrage Movement” – “New York Law Journal”, Law Day Issue May 1, 2014