Jill Spielberg, Director and Partner-in-Charge of the Matrimonial and Family Law Practice at Abrams Fensterman’s White Plains Office, recently appeared as a guest on Judy Heft’s “Mastering Your Financial Life” podcast.
In this episode of Mastering Your Financial Life, Judy Heft and Jill Spielberg discuss:
- The surprising benefits of prenuptial agreements for both parties outside just the protection of assets
- Why she wishes couples were required to take a marriage education course
- Where to begin from a financial perspective when contemplating divorce
- The importance of financial inclusion in a marriage to be prepared in case of unexpected death or divorce
- Why Jill sees divorce mediation as counter-intuitive
Listen to the podcast on your platform of choice: