Jill F. Spielberg is the Partner-In Charge of the Family and Matrimonial Law department in the White Plains office of Abrams Fensterman, LLP.
Ms. Spielberg has 13 years of experience in high-net worth matrimonial cases and high conflict custody litigation. Prior to joining Abrams Fensterman, she was a partner at a boutique family law firm in White Plains where she focused exclusively on divorces, post and prenuptial agreements, child support and custody cases. Before that, she practiced at a prominent international litigation law firm.
Ms. Spielberg has been recognized as a Super Lawyer since 2016 and she was named as one of 40 Under 40 Rising Stars by the Business Council of Westchester in 2019. She was also selected as one of the top 10 Family Law Attorneys under 40 by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys and the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys.
Ms. Spielberg is also an active member of the Westchester County community, serving as a Board Member and former Vice President of the Scarsdale Forum, the Chair of the Scarsdale Citizen’s Nominating Committee, as well as a Representative for Scarsdale C.H.I.L.D.
Ms. Spielberg earned her Juris Doctor from Brooklyn Law School in 2005 where she was a Carswell Scholar and a member and coach of the Moot Court Honor Society competition team. She graduated Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Arts from Colgate University in 2002.
Ms. Spielberg is admitted to practice in the State of New York and is a member of the New York State Bar Association’s Family Law Section and the Westchester County Bar Association.
- New York
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D.
- Carswell Scholar
- Coach and Member, Moot Court Society competition team
- Colgate University, B.A., cum laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Member – Family Law Section
- Westchester County Bar Association, Member
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, Family Law – 2016 – Present
- Business Council of Westchester 40 Under 40 Rising Stars – 2019
- National Academy of Family Law Attorneys Top 10 Under 40
Publications and Media
- Divorce, Family Law, Pre-nuptials and more with Jill Spielberg, New York Business Leaders Podcast with Gordon Coyle, Interviewed, August 2022
- Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Heard, PIX11 News, Interviewed, June 2022
- How to prepare for divorce: 12 steps you need to take, WealthySingleMommy.com, Quoted, March 2022