October 03, 2018
New York State Bar Association CLE Program
Wednesday, October 3, 2018
9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
CFA Society | 1540 Broadway @ 45th | NYC
NYSBA Member: $150 before September 3rd, $175 after September 3rd | Non-Member: $275
7.0 MCLE Credits: 7.0 Areas of Professional Practice
This program is co-sponsored by the Committee on Cannabis Law, the Committee on Continuing Legal Education and the General Practice Section of the New York State Bar Association.
- Karen J. Bernstein, Esq., Bernstein IP, New York, NY
- Geoffrey A. Mort, Esq., Kraus & Zuchlewski LLP,New York, NY
- Rosanna Berardi, Esq., Berardi Immigration Law, Buffalo, NY
- Joy Beckerman, Hemp Ace International, Kingston, NY
- David A. Boag, Esq., Bernstein IP, New York, NY
- Elizabeth S. Kase, Esq., Abrams Fensterman, LLP, Lake Success, NY
- Brian J. Malkin, Esq., Arent Fox LLP, Washington, D.C.
- Noah Ben Potter, Esq., Hoban Law Group, New York, NY
- Marc J. Ross, Esq., Sichenzia Ross Ference & Kesner LLP, New York, NY
- Thomas J. Schultz, Esq., Connecticut Pharmaceutical Solutions LLC, Portland, CT
- Rajeev Sharma, Esq., Sharma Lawyers, Woodbridge, Ontario
- Samuel Sverdlov, Esq., Seyfarth Shaw LLP, New York, NY