October 12, 2018
New York State Bar Association – Labor and Employment Law Section 2018 Fall Meeting
Start Date: Friday, October 12, 2018
End Date: Sunday, October 14, 2018
This program provides up to 7.0 MCLE credit hours (4.5 in Professional Practice; 1.5 in Diversity, Inclusion and Elimination of Bias; and 1.0 in Ethics); for experienced attorneys only.
Click here for registration information
THE HYATT REGENCY MONTREAL
1255 RUE JEANNE-MANCE
MONTREAL, QUEBEC, CANADA
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 13
11:05 – 11:55 a.m.
Plenary Five: From Michael Clayton to Michael Cohen: Ethical Considerations for “Fixers”
Some people hire lawyers to “make it go away” or “find a way around it.” When does a lawyer go too far? In this program, we discuss some of the allegations against Donald Trump’s personal attorney, Michael Cohen, and ask whether certain ethical rules are implicated by his actions.
- Sharon P. Stiller, Esq., Abrams, Fensterman, Fensterman, Eisman, Formato, Ferrara, Wolf & Carone, LLP, Rochester
- Jae W. Chun, Esq., Friedman & Anspach, New York City
- NYSBA Labor & Employment Law Section Member: $350.00
- NYSBA Labor & Employment Law Section Member Discounted Registration Fee for those making less than $75,000: $262.50*
- NYSBA Member – Newly Admitted (5 years or less): $250.00
- NYSBA Members: $450.00
- All Other Attorneys: $525
(*some restrictions may apply – see Fall Meeting brochure for additional details)