N. Dean Boyer is an Associate in the Civil Litigation Practice Group at Abrams Fensterman, LLP working in the Long Island and Brooklyn offices.
Prior to joining Abrams Fensterman, LLP, Mr. Boyer worked for a boutique real estate litigation firm based in Williamsburg, and in East Asia practicing international commercial arbitration.
During law school, Mr. Boyer interned at Southeast Louisiana Legal Service and the Southern Environmental Law Center where he developed an interest in environmental law and public interest litigation. Mr. Boyer was also a Senior Research Fellow at the Tulane Institute on Water Resources Law & Policy where he co-authored three publications related to financing for coastal restoration in Louisiana and across the Gulf Coast.
Mr. Boyer received his Juris Doctor from Tulane University Law School and his Bachelor of Arts in History from the University of California, Santa Cruz.
Mr. Boyer is admitted to practice in Louisiana and New York, and to the federal district courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
- Louisiana (Inactive) – 2015
- New York – 2019
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York – 2019
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York – 2022
- Tulane University Law School, J.D.
- Dean’s Scholarship
- CALI Excellence Award – Foreign Affairs & National Security
- UC Santa Cruz, B.A. in History, with Honors
- “Insurability of Coastal Communities: Financing Options for Coastal Protection and Restoration in Louisiana.” A part of Financing the Future, a continuing series of white papers by the Tulane Institute on Water Resources Law & Policy – February 27, 2018, Co-Author
- “Financing Options for Coastal Protection and Restoration in Louisiana” (“Financing the Future III”). The third in an occasional series of white papers by the Tulane Institute on Water Resources Law & Policy – January 18, 2017, Co-Author
- “Turning Coastal Restoration and Protection Plans into Realities: How Much Is Currently Funded?” (“Financing the Future II”). The second in an occasional series of white papers by the Tulane Institute on Water Resources Law & Policy – November 5, 2015, Co-Author
Alliance for Affordable Energy, Former Member, Board of Directors
No Waste Louisiana, Former Member, Board of Directors