Megan Lundin is an Associate at Abrams Fensterman, LLP, working out of the firm’s White Plains office. She concentrates her practice in elder law, estate, and special needs planning, estate administration and guardianships.
During law school, Ms. Lundin interned at Abrams Fensterman and the Supreme Court of the State of New York Appellate Division, Second Department with the Hon. Jeffrey A. Cohen.
Ms. Lundin earned her Juris Doctorate from Fordham University School of Law. While in law school, Ms. Lundin served as an Associate Editor of the Fordham Law International Law Journal. She also gained valuable alternative dispute resolution skills through Fordham Law School’s Mediation Clinic, mediating various small claims court cases.
Ms. Lundin received her Bachelor of Arts from the University of Maryland, College Park, where she graduated cum laude. Ms. Lundin is admitted to practice in the State of New York and is a member of the Westchester County Bar Association, Westchester Society of Irish American Lawyers, Westchester Columbian Lawyers and is the Recording Secretary of the Westchester Women’s Bar Association.
- New York
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 2022
- Associate Editor, Fordham International Law Journal
- University of Maryland, College Park, B.A., 2018, cum laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Westchester County Bar Association, Member
- Westchester Society of Irish American Lawyers, Member
- Columbian Lawyers Association of Westchester County, Member
- Westchester Women’s Bar Association, Recording Secretary
Publications and Media
- “An Overview of Rent Overcharge: Pre-HSTPA to Post-Covid” published in New York Residential Landlord Tenant Law and Procedure (14th ed. 2021-22) (NYSBA New York Lawyer’s Practical Skills Series)