Felicia Boles is a Partner at Abrams Fensterman, LLP, and a member of the Family and Matrimonial Law Practice Group working out of the firm’s Brooklyn office. Ms. Boles concentrates her practice in matrimonial law, particularly high net worth divorces and has represented clients in various industries, including finance, entertainment, professional sports, real estate, and the corporate world.
Ms. Boles is skilled at negotiating prenuptial, separation and settlement agreements and has litigation and trial experience in New York’s Family and Supreme Courts.
Ms. Boles listens to the needs and circumstances of each family and provides tailored support for each unique situation. She has successfully settled complex custody and financial matters.
Ms. Boles received her Juris Doctor degree from New York Law School in 2000 and was admitted to practice in the State of Missouri in 2001 and admitted to practice in the State of New York in 2008.
- State of New York – 2008
- State of Missouri – 2001
- United States District Court – Western District of Missouri
- United States District Court – Southern District of New York
- United States District Court – Eastern District of New York
- New York Law School, New York, New York Juris Doctor, June 2000
- University of Arkansas – Fayetteville, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, May 1997
- New York County Lawyer’s Association – Co-Chair of the Matrimonial Department
- New York State Bar Association, Member