May 12, 2016
Join us in our Grant Thornton office for this special program!
Thursday, May 12th 2016
Grant Thornton, LLP
445 Broadhollow Rd.
Melville, NY 11747
Come hear a panel of experts discuss experiences shared, lessons learned and reflections surrounding business succession and transaction planning. When thinking about selling a piece or all of your business, one needs to be prepared to maximize value for the enterprise you have worked so hard to build. We have assembled a panel of experts to discuss:
- How should you prepare your company for sale and what issues should you consider?
- What questions should you ask your advisors?
- What does a sale process look like?
- What would you need to prepare to entertain interested parties?
We have structured the format to be interactive with a panel discussion to start followed by a Q&A session with our panel and an expanded group of experts.
This distinguished panel includes:
- John Snead, President, Merchant Capital Access
- Neil Kaufman, Chairman of Corporate Dept., Abrams, Fensterman, Fensterman, Eisman, Formato, Ferrara & Wolf, LLP
- John Von Bargen, Managing Director, H.I.G. Capital
- John Cristiano, Managing Director, Grant Thornton, LLP
- David Clark, Managing Director, Raymond James Investment Banking, Inc.
8:15 – 9:00a.m. – Breakfast and Networking
9:00 – 9:45 a.m. – Panel Discussion
9:45 – 10:30 a.m. – Q&A and Open Forum
Questions and Registration
Please contact Denis O’Leary at denis.o’[email protected] or 631.577.3523.
Please RSVP by Friday, May 6th 2016.