Lake Success, NY , September 25, 2013 — Howard Fensterman, Managing Partner of Abrams, Fensterman, Fensterman, Eisman, Formato, Ferrara & Einiger, LLP (Abrams Fensterman, LLP), today announced that twelve members of the firm were chosen to the 2013 New York Super Lawyers list and seven members to the 2013 New York Rising Stars list.
“I am extremely proud of the 19 individuals who achieved this outstanding professional accomplishment. I am also thrilled for our firm. At Abrams Fensterman, we have an intense team culture, and the news of these members being selected for this great honor quickly resonates through the halls and energizes the entire organization.”
— Howard Fensterman, Managing Partner
The Super Lawyers selection process involves creation of a candidate pool, evaluation of candidates by the Super Lawyers’ research department and peer evaluation by practice area. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. The objective of Super Lawyers is to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys that can be used as a resource for attorneys and consumers searching for legal counsel.
In alphabetical order, the Abrams Fensterman, LLP Super Lawyers honorees are as follows:
- Robert Abrams – Elder Law
- Steven J. Eisman – Family Law
- Samuel J. Ferrara – Family Law
- Patrick Formato – Health Care
- Neil M. Kaufman- Mergers & AcquisitionsMichael S. Kelton – Professional Liability Defense
- Ellyn S. Kravitz – Elder Law
- Nancy Levitin – Health Care
- Betsy R. Malik – Health Care
- Alfredo F. Mendez – Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Sharon P. Stiller – Employment & Labor
- Carolyn Reinach Wolf – Health Care (Mental Health Law)
Additionally, seven Abrams Fensterman, LLP attorneys were chosen to the 2013 New York Metro Rising Stars list. In alphabetical order, they are:
- Lee N. Jacobs – Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Patti Piccininni – Mergers & Acquisitions
- Michael E. Ratner – Family Law
- Christopher A. Renke – Family Law
- Jennifer N. Santaniello – Estate Planning & Probate
- Daniel H. Smith – Family Law
- Danielle M. Visvader – Elder Law
Firm Background Statement
Abrams, Fensterman, Fensterman, Eisman, Formato, Ferrara & Einiger, LLP enjoys a reputation throughout the New York metropolitan area as one of the region’s most trusted teams of savvy and skillful lawyers. The firm is appreciated for its knowledge, insight and practical experience across a broad range of legal and business issues. Clients trust Abrams Fensterman, LLP’s uncommon, firm-wide passion to exceed traditional expectations as evidenced by its commitment to obtaining the best results for clients.
The firm offers a diverse range of best-in-class specialties including business and commercial law, civil litigation and appeals, corporate law, criminal law, divorce and family law, health law, mental health law, employment law, elder law, medical malpractice defense and estate planning. According to the client’s need, these specialties often converge within the firm’s unique collaborative culture to serve the increasingly inter-related and complex legal challenges faced by today’s corporations, partnerships, institutions, families and individuals.
Founded in 2000, Abrams Fensterman, LLP serves clients from offices in Long Island, New York City, Rochester and its newest offices in Brooklyn, New York.