December 02, 2020
Complimentary CLE Webinar
hosted by The Queens County Bar Association
Wednesday, December 2, 2020
5:00 – 6:00 pm
Click here to view the webinar
- Hon. Jeffrey D. Lebowitz (Ret.), Justice of the Supreme Court, Queens County, NAM (National Arbitration and Mediation) Special Counsel, Jaspan Schlesinger, LLP
- Samuel J. Ferrara, Esq., Abrams, Fensterman, Fensterman, Eisman, Formato, Ferrara, Wolf & Carone, LLP
- David Gross, Esq., Gemelli Gross Shapiro & Marino
- Joshua R. Katz, Esq., Joshua R. Katz, P.C.
- Morghan Richardson, Esq., Davidoff Hutcher & Citron LLP
Join us for an overview on the use of ADR in matrimonial and family law disputes. Attorneys and litigants must come to understand that courthouse life in the post-pandemic world will only serve to exacerbate the problems of our historically overburdened matrimonial parts. Our distinguished panel will encourage matrimonial practitioners to refocus the direction of matrimonial litigation by fast-tracking their cases through ADR. NAM (National Arbitration and Mediation) is an accredited provider of CLE credit in New York, approved for traditional live-classroom format, as well as webinars. This course is approved for experienced and newly admitted attorneys.
Attorneys will receive 1.0 credit in the area of Professional Practice.