Vincent Spata is an Associate at Abrams Fensterman, LLP and member of the Transportation Law Practice Group in the Brooklyn office. Mr. Spata focuses his practice on Transportation Law and Insurance Defense, including all aspects of bodily injury, no-fault, and property damage litigation.
Prior to joining Abrams Fensterman, Mr. Spata was the senior associate of a boutique firm in Brooklyn, practicing in Criminal Law, Bankruptcy, and Civil Litigation.
Mr. Spata received his Juris Doctorate from Touro Law Center.
Mr. Spata is admitted to practice in the State of New York.
- New York
- U.S District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of New York
- Touro Law Center, Juris Doctorate
- St. John’s University, Bachelor of Science, Business Administration