Maria E. Ficalora
Maria E. Ficalora is an Associate with the Family and Matrimonial Law Department at Abrams, Fensterman, Fensterman, Eisman, Formato, Ferrara, Wolf & Carone, LLP in the Brooklyn Office.
Ms. Ficalora earned her juris doctorate from Brooklyn Law School in May 2016 and her Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology at Fordham University in May 2012. During law school, Ms. Ficalora was a judicial intern for Justice Jeffrey S. Sunshine, Civil Term Kings County, Supreme Court, Matrimonial Term. She then became the law clerk at the boutique law practice, Caruso Caruso & Branda, PC.
Ms. Ficalora is admitted to practice in the State of New York.
- State of New York –January 2017
- Brooklyn Law School– JD
- Fordham University at Lincoln Center – BA
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Columbian Lawyer Association – Member
- Brooklyn Bar Association – Member
- Brooklyn Women’s Bar Association – Member