Keith J. Singer
Keith J. Singer is a Partner at Abrams, Fensterman, Fensterman, Eisman, Formato, Ferrara, Wolf & Carone, LLP.
Mr. Singer is one of the firm's senior litigators. He is involved in all facets of the litigation practice, including complex commercial and corporate litigation, general civil litigation, securities litigation, employment and labor disputes, and collection matters. Mr. Singer also has extensive experience with matters under the Transportation Law, Business Corporation Law, and Lien Law of the State of New York.
With over a quarter century of litigation experience, Mr. Singer's unique and substantial background enables him to successfully manage all aspects of the most complex of litigation matters from inception through discovery and trial. His extensive experience also includes briefing and successfully arguing numerous appeals before the Appellate Divisions of the First and Second Judicial Departments of the State of New York.
Mr. Singer has been designated as a New York Super Lawyer since 2018, a distinction earned by only 5% of the lawyers in the NY metro area and was recognized in 2016 as a Top Attorney in North America by The Who’s Who Directories.
Mr. Singer received his J.D. from Hofstra University School of Law, where he was an Editor of the Labor Law Journal. He is admitted to practice in the States of New York and New Jersey, as well as the United States District Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York, and the District of New Jersey.
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, New York - JD
- Labor Law Journal, Editor
Honors and Awards
- New York Metro Super Lawyers - Business Litigation, 2018 - 2021
- Top Attorney in North America by The Who’s Who Directories, 2016
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Nassau County Bar Association, Commercial Litigation Committee