AF does not disclose, give, sell, or transfer any personal information about your visit unless required by law to do so. AF respects the privacy of each and every visitor to our Web Site. We collect a limited amount of information on usage of the Web Site for statistical purposes, in order to measure the number of visitors to the various sections of our site and to help us make our site more useful to visitors.
- The domain name from which you access the Internet. For example, if you connect to the Internet through Earthlink, then the domain name is "earthlink.com."
- The Internet protocol address of the computer you use to access the Internet. An Internet Protocol Address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you log on to your internet service provider, ex. Earthlink.
- The Internet address of the web site from which you "jumped" to our site, if you did not directly input www.abramslaw.com.
- The date, time and duration of your visit to our site and the pages you viewed while at our site.
Your Options & Opting Out
We respect your privacy and allow you to restrict internal and external sharing of your personal information. We recognize that you may wish to limit the ways in which we contact you and we offer the following options:
- Do not contact me by telephone.
- Do not contact me by postal mail.
- Do not contact me by email.
- Do not share my contact information with other non-profit organizations.
- Do not contact me with fundraising requests.
- Limit your fundraising appeals to semiannual solicitations only.
- Do not contact me or share my information with anyone.
If you contact us with an opt-out request, all reasonable efforts will be taken to ensure that you will not receive any of the selected communications from us in the future. If you do not wish to opt out at this time, you may do so at a later date should you so desire.
If you opt back into a specific service, you will receive communication in that manner, regardless of your overall opt out selections. These services may include newsletter subscriptions or e-mail communication by asking a question using "Contact Us."
We are aware that you may be concerned about the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information. Therefore, we have taken precautions to ensure that this information is safe and secure. No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network will be 100% secure. While we take steps to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and do so at your own risk. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to help protect your personal information. Upon receiving your transmission, we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems. AF takes every precaution to protect our users' private information.
While we use industry standard encryption software to protect confidential and sensitive information online, we also take commercially reasonable steps to protect your sensitive information offline. All of our users' information is restricted and password protected at all AF offices. Only individuals who need the private information to perform a specific purpose are granted access to this sensitive information. These individuals have agreed to hold such information confidentially and to use such information only for the purposes for which that information was provided. Furthermore and in order to further protect access to confidential and sensitive information, AF maintains its web servers in an environment in which access to such servers is limited to authorized individuals only and is subject to a variety of electronic, physical and procedural security measures.
Furthermore, certain programs and/or operating systems may maintain information on the computer used to contact our Web Site. As such, each individual user should be cautioned and are hereby directed to refer to the user manual(s) provided by the software publisher of the operating system and/or web browser for information about the security and privacy procedures that are available. AF can assume no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the operation and/or data collection procedures employed by each individual user's operating system and/or web browser.
Acceptance of These Terms
Updated: July 10, 2018