Our legal team is committed to providing each client with quality counsel, innovative solutions, and personalized service. Founded in 2000, the firm offers the legal expertise of its 110+ plus attorneys, who have accumulated experience and problem-solving skills over decades of practice.
We are a vibrant, busy, and growing full-service law firm and looking to increase its talented ranks of litigators by adding an Associate Attorney with a demonstrated interest and experience of 10-15 years in Real Estate.
The successful candidate must have experience preparing and reviewing legal documents relating to real estate, negotiate the terms and conditions of real estate transactions and facilitate the transfer of titles. The candidate will be expected to display influential decision-making with fantastic research and communication skills.
A successful Real Estate Lawyer should be organized, professional and well informed while ensuring that real estate transactions are legal, binding and in the best interest of the client that they represent. Top candidates will be accomplished networkers who have remarkable interpersonal, written, and public speaking skills.
What you will need to have:
- Juris Doctor degree (J.D.) from an accredited law school
- Licensed to practice law in New York.
- 15+ years’ experience with Real Estate Law.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible, work independently with limited oversight and prioritize work tasks in an effective manner.
- Proven ability to creatively accomplish organization goals while assessing and managing legal risk.
- Collaborative with a can-do attitude balanced with the ability to gracefully communicate difficult messages.
- Comfortable working with all levels of business professionals, including senior management and all colleagues at other departments in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite
- Centerbase experience a plus
This position is based out of Lake Success, NY
Benefits: 401k, Medical, Dental, PTO
Salary Range: $175k-$250k