Our legal team is committed to providing each client with quality counsel, innovative solutions, and personalized service. Founded in 2000, the firm offers the legal expertise of its 115+ attorneys, who have accumulated experience and problem-solving skills over decades of practice.
We are a vibrant, busy, and growing full-service law firm and looking to increase its talented ranks of attorneys by adding an Associate Attorney with a demonstrated interest and experience of 1-2 years of experience.
- Assist Partners in providing legal counsel to healthcare providers on a wide range of issues, including regulatory compliance, fraud and abuse, licensing, reimbursement, and transactional matters.
- Support administrative proceedings and represent healthcare providers when necessary.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of corporate compliance and HIPAA compliance programs for healthcare providers.
- Provide legal advice and representation in compliance-related investigations.
- Collaborate with Partners and other team members on complex healthcare law matters.
- Conduct legal research, analysis, and document preparation.
- Participate in presentations to healthcare and professional organizations on relevant legal topics.
What you will need to have:
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from an accredited law school.
- Active bar membership in New York and in good standing.
- Newly admitted attorney or 1-2 years of experience in healthcare law or related fields.
- Strong passion for healthcare law and a desire to learn and grow in the field.
- Excellent research, analytical, and communication skills.
- Previous experience or knowledge of healthcare regulations, compliance, and industry practices is a plus.
- Registered Nurse a plus.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
This position is based out of Lake Success, NY
Benefits: 401k, Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, PTO and more!
Salary Range: $95k-$110k