Tracey Mapou is an Associate at Abrams, Fensterman, Fensterman, Eisman, Formato, Ferrara, Wolf & Carone, LLP. She is a member of the Insurance Defense Department working out of the Brooklyn Office. Her practice is focused on the defense of premises liability, motor vehicle, and construction accidents, as well as insurance coverage analysis and litigation.
Ms. Mapou earned her Juris Doctorate from Brooklyn Law School in May 2001. She earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science from Boston University, cum laude, in May 1998.
Prior to joining Abrams Fensterman, Ms. Mapou worked at law firms in Manhattan, primarily focusing on Insurance Defense, as well as insurance coverage analysis and litigation.
Ms. Mapou is admitted to practice law in the State of New York.
- State of New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D.
- Boston University, B.S. in Political Science
- Cum Laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Brooklyn Bar Association, Member