Steven J. Weissler
Steven J. Weissler is an Associate at Abrams, Fensterman, Fensterman, Eisman, Formato, Ferrara, Wolf & Carone, LLP, and is a member of the firm’s Insurance Defense Practice Group in the Brooklyn office.
Mr. Weissler focuses his practice on general liability, insurance defense and plaintiff litigation. Prior to joining Abrams Fensterman, Mr. Weissler practiced at a boutique firm in Brooklyn as well as a large full-service law firm on Long Island.
Mr. Weissler obtained his Juris Doctorate from St. John’s University School of Law and received his Bachelor of Science degree in Foreign Service from Georgetown University.
Mr. Weissler is a member of the Brooklyn Bar Association and is admitted to practice law in the State of New York.
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D.
- Georgetown University, B.S.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Brooklyn Bar Association, Member