Richard Beda is an Associate at Abrams, Fensterman, Fensterman, Eisman, Formato, Ferrara, Wolf & Carone, LLP working out of the Brooklyn office.
Mr. Beda focuses his practice on Commercial Litigation and Real Estate.
Prior to joining Abrams Fensterman, Mr. Beda served as general counsel for a sports management firm where he represented professional athletes with contract negotiations, handled various legal matters including disciplinary appeals and collective bargaining agreement grievances. Mr. Beda is a certified contract advisor/sports agent with NFL and NBA players associations.
While in law school, Mr. Beda interned at Wachtel Missry in the real estate and business litigation practice groups as well as with the Zucker Group/Manhattan Skyline where he was a general counsel intern.
Mr. Beda earned his Juris Doctorate and Masters in Real Estate law from New York Law School and a Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies from the New York Institute of Technology. While in law school, Mr. Beda received the Cali Award for best legal writing brief in his 1st year and a Certificate of Advancement in Real Estate Law from New York Law School’s LLM program.
Mr. Beda is admitted to practice in the State of New York.
- New York Law School, J.D.
- Cali Award for Best Legal Writing Brief – 1st Year
- Certificate of Advancement in Real Estate Law LLM program
- New York Institute of Technology, B.S. in Interdisciplinary Studies with minors in Humanities, Business Management, and Hospitality Management
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Member