Olivia P. Hines
Olivia P. Hines is an Associate at Abrams, Fensterman, Fensterman, Eisman, Formato, Ferrara, Wolf & Carone, LLP in the firm’s Brooklyn office.
Ms. Hines is a member of the firm’s Employment, Real Estate and Commercial Litigation practice groups.
Ms. Hines earned her Juris Doctorate from Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University, graduating with a Citation of Excellence in Corporate and Securities Law in 2020 and earned her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Quinnipiac University in 2017.
Prior to joining Abrams Fensterman as a law clerk in 2018, Ms. Hines worked as a legal intern in three boutique firms in Brooklyn and Manhattan, in the areas of Personal Injury, Securities Litigation and Criminal Law.
Ms. Hines is admitted to practice in the state of New York.
- New York, 2021
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, 2021
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 2021
- Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University – J.D., 2020
- Citation of Excellence in Corporate and Securities Law
- Quinnipiac University – B.A., 2017
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Brooklyn Bar Association, Member