Nicholas A. Pedersen
Nicholas A. Pedersen, Esq. is an Associate with the Family and Matrimonial Law Department at Abrams, Fensterman, Fensterman, Eisman, Formato, Ferrara, Wolf & Carone, LLP in the Brooklyn Office.
Mr. Pedersen earned his juris doctorate from Albany Law School in May 2015 and his bachelor’s degree in Sociology at State University of New York at Albany in May 2012.
Prior to joining Abrams Fensterman, Mr. Pedersen worked for boutique law firms in Manhattan and the Bronx focusing on matrimonial and family law. He also previously worked for a non-profit agency specializing in representing victims of domestic violence with disabilities.
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- Albany Law School at Union University, J.D.
- State University of New York at Albany, B.A. Sociology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Puerto Rican Bar Association, member
- New York State Bar Association, member