Marissa Vitolo is an Associate with Abrams, Fensterman, Fensterman, Eisman, Formato, Ferrara, Wolf & Carone, LLP. She has significant experience defending and prosecuting a wide range of civil litigation matters in New York, Connecticut, and many other states nationwide. Prior to joining Abrams Fensterman, Ms. Vitolo was an Associate at a prestigious real estate and corporate firm in Westchester.
Before entering private practice, Ms. Vitolo served as a law clerk to the judges in the State of Connecticut Superior Court.
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- J.D., Washington University in St. Louis School of Law
- B.S., University of Maryland, College Park, Robert H. Smith School of Business
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- Fairfield County Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member