Kyle G. Durante
Kyle G. Durante is an Associate at Abrams, Fensterman, Fensterman, Eisman, Formato, Ferrara, Wolf & Carone, LLP. Mr. Durante concentrates his practice in trusts and estates, estate litigation, estate planning, estate administration, and elder law.
Prior to joining Abrams Fensterman as a Law Clerk in 2016, Mr. Durante worked as a Law Clerk at a boutique criminal and civil defense law firm in Huntington, New York, as a Summer Associate with Arbor Commercial Mortgage, and as a Student Clinician at the Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center’s Elder Law Clinic.
Mr. Durante received his Juris Doctor, Summa Cum Laude from Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, where he graduated as the Salutatorian of his division, his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University at Buffalo, The State University of New York, and his Associate of Science in Criminal Justice from Erie Community College. At Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, he held the position of Managing Editor for the Touro Law Review and served as a Teaching Assistant, Academic Fellow, and Research Assistant. Mr. Durante was also awarded the 2017 ALI/CLE Scholarship & Leadership Award.
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center – J.D., Summa Cum Laude, 2017
- Managing Editor, Touro Law Review
- Honors Scholar
- The University at Buffalo, The State University of New York – B.A., 2014
- Erie Community College – A.S., 2012
- A Modern Guide to the Rule Against Perpetuities in New York, Touro Law Review, author (2016)
- Proving Diminished Mental Capacity Post-Death, The New York State Bar Journal, co-author (2017)
- Dementia in the Courtroom, The New York State Bar Journal, co-author (2017)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- Suffolk County Bar Association