Kristen M. Walsh
Kristen M. Walsh is an Associate at Abrams, Fensterman, Fensterman, Eisman, Formato, Ferrara, Wolf & Carone, LLP in the Trusts and Estates department. She concentrates her practice on complex estate planning, asset protection, trust and estate administration, and elder law.
Ms. Walsh earned her Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, from Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, where she graduated as the salutatorian of her division. At Touro, she served as the Notes and Comments Editor of the Touro Law Review and authored two published articles. Ms. Walsh was also awarded the Dean’s Fellowship, a full scholarship based upon academic excellence and leadership.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Walsh practiced at a boutique Trusts and Estates firm on Long Island. She also previously served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Denis R. Hurley in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York.
Also a Licensed Master of Social Work, Ms. Walsh earned a Master’s degree in Social Work from Adelphi University and a Bachelor of Arts degree from St. Joseph’s College.
Ms. Walsh is admitted to practice in the Courts of the States of New York and New Jersey, and is an active member of the New York State Bar Association and Nassau County Bar Association.
- Juris Doctor, Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center
- Master of Social Work, Adelphi University
- Bachelor of Arts, St. Joseph’s College
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association Trusts & Estates Section, Member
- Nassau County Bar Association Surrogate’s Court Estate & Trusts Committee, Member
- Nassau County Bar Association New Lawyer’s Committee, Member
- Nassau County Women's Bar Association, Member
- New York State Society of CPA's, Member