John Muldoon is an Associate at Abrams Fensterman, LLP in the firm’s Brooklyn office.
Mr. Muldoon is a member of the firm’s Commercial Litigation practice group where he handles all phases of civil litigation, including litigating cases on behalf of corporations and individuals involving a variety of substantive areas of the law, including breach of contract, commercial and residential mortgage foreclosure actions, construction litigation, and a wide array of real estate-related litigation.
Mr. Muldoon earned his Juris Doctorate from New York Law School where he graduated cum laude and was the Legal Scholarship Editor of New York Law School Law Review. He earned his undergraduate degree from Rutgers University.
Prior to joining Abrams Fensterman, Mr. Muldoon was a legal intern for the New York City Board of Elections as well as a judicial intern for the Honorable Michael A. Toto of the New Jersey Superior Court in Middlesex County.
Mr. Muldoon is admitted to practice in the State of New York.
- New York - 2019
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York - 2021
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York - 2021
- New York Law School, J.D., 2019
- Legal Scholarship Editor, New York Law School Law Review
- John Marshall Harlan Scholar
- Rutgers University, B.A. in History, 2016