Jessica A. Termini
Jessica A. Termini is an Associate at Abrams, Fensterman, Fensterman, Eisman, Formato, Ferrara, Wolf & Carone, LLP in the Family and Matrimonial Law Department in the firm’s Brooklyn Office.
Ms. Termini started her career as a Family Court Legal Services Attorney for the Administration for Children’s Services where she represented the City in abuse and neglect proceedings involving custody, orders of protection, and termination of parental rights.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Termini was an Associate at a certified woman-owned law firm with offices in New York and New Jersey where she practiced almost exclusively in the area of family and matrimonial law representing clients in both Family Court and Supreme Court.
Ms. Termini received a Juris Doctor degree from St. John’s University School of Law in June 2012, where she served as a Senior Staff Member of the New York Real Property Law Journal. Ms. Termini also served as a member of the Entertainment, Arts, and Sports Law Society. While at St. John’s, she wrote the article “Music Industry--360 Deals: A Potential Game-Changer When Establishing a Fiduciary Duty?" which was published by the New York State Bar Association in February 2012. She was a member of the St. John’s University Child Advocacy Clinic, where she participated in the Foster Parent Support Initiative representing kinship foster parents seeking compensation for their care of special needs foster children.
Ms. Termini received a Bachelor of Science degree in Legal Studies with a minor in Psychology and Philosophy of Law from St. John’s University, where she was selected to the Dean’s List from 2005-2007. She was a member of St. John’s Mock Trial Team, where she finished in eighth place at the Atlantic Coast Regional and advanced to the National Tournament in March 2007.
Ms. Termini is admitted to practice law in the states of New York and New Jersey.
- State of New York – 2013
- State of New Jersey- 2015
- Saint John’s University School of Law, Jamaica, New York
- Saint John’s University, Jamaica, New York
- Bachelor of Science in Legal Studies, 2007
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- New York City Bar Association, Member
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
- "The Monopolization of the Music Industry--360 Deals: A Potential Game- Changer When Establishing a Fiduciary Duty?", New York State Bar Association Law Student Connection official blog, Author (February 2012)