Gregory S. Choi
Gregory S. Choi is an Associate at the firm of Abrams, Fensterman, Fensterman, Eisman, Formato, Ferrara, Wolf & Carone, LLP. Mr. Choi focuses his practice on the area of Medicaid.
Prior to joining Abrams, Fensterman, Mr. Choi worked at a firm in the Bronx focusing on the areas of Elder Law, Estate Planning, Article 81 Guardianships, Real Estate, Medicaid Planning and Special Needs Planning.
Mr. Choi earned his J.D. degree from Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University, where he was a member of the Pace International Law Review and a member of the Advanced Appellate Advocacy. He received his B.S. in Finance from St. John’s University.
Mr. Choi is admitted to practice in the state of New York and is a member of the New York State Bar Association and the Nassau County Bar Association.
- Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University, J.D.
- Pace International Law Review, member
- Advanced Appellate Advocacy, member
- St. John’s University, B.S. in Finance
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Nassau County Bar Association, Member