Faizan Habeeb is an Associate at Abrams, Fensterman, Fensterman, Eisman, Formato, Ferrara, Wolf & Carone, LLP, in the firm’s Brooklyn office.
Mr. Habeeb is a member of the firm’s Insurance Defense Department. His practice focuses on catastrophic casualty litigation, products liability, New York State Labor Law, and complex insurance and contract disputes.
Prior to joining Abrams Fensterman, Mr. Habeeb worked at a full-service insurance defense firm in Lower Manhattan, and at a regional insurance defense firm in Westchester County focused on medical and professional malpractice, premises liability, commercial transportation and products liability.
In 2010, Mr. Habeeb earned his B.A. in Political Science from the University at Buffalo in Amherst, New York, with a concentration in American Politics & Public Affairs. In 2014, Mr. Habeeb earned his Juris Doctor from Case Western Reserve University School of Law in Cleveland, Ohio.
While in law school, Mr. Habeeb externed with the Major Trials Unit of the Cuyahoga County Prosecutor’s Office and worked as a law clerk for a Cleveland-based firm focused on creditors’ rights. Mr. Habeeb was also a member of Case Western Reserve University’s Jonathan M. Ault Mock Trial team.
Mr. Habeeb is admitted to practice law in the State of New York.
- New York State Bar Association
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Northern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D.
- University at Buffalo College of Arts & Sciences, B.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Brooklyn Bar Association, Member