Emily Ruppert is an Associate at Abrams, Fensterman, Fensterman, Eisman, Formato, Ferrara, Wolf and Carone, LLP in the firm’s Brooklyn office and is a member of the firm’s Transportation Practice Group.
Ms. Ruppert earned her Juris Doctor from Brooklyn Law School, where she held the position of Executive Notes and Comments Editor on the Brooklyn Journal of Law and Policy. While at Brooklyn Law School, she participated in the Brooklyn Law Incubator and Policy Clinic, which focused on providing legal assistance to start-up ventures and budding entrepreneurs.
Prior to joining Abrams Fensterman in 2020, she worked as a legal intern at a technology company in Manhattan where she assisted with general in-house corporate legal matters. Ms. Ruppert earned an undergraduate degree from the University of Delaware.
Ms. Ruppert is admitted to practice in the State of New York and is a member of the New York State Bar Association.
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 2019
- Brooklyn Journal of Law and Policy, Executive Notes & Comments Editor
- Publication: Speech-and-Display Laws: Balancing Physicians' Free Speech Rights and States' Interests in the Context of Abortion, 27 J. L. & Pol'y 291 (2018).
- University of Delaware, B.A., Political Science and Criminal Justice, 2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Member