Emily J. Hanna
Emily J. Hanna is an Associate at Abrams Fensterman, LLP in the firm’s Brooklyn Office. Ms. Hanna focuses her practice on Transportation Law and Insurance Defense including bodily injury, property damage, and no-fault litigation.
Ms. Hanna earned her Juris Doctorate from New York Law School where she was Secretary of the Asian American Law Students Association and studied cyber security and cybercrime at the London University of Law. She earned her Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Pace University, Dyson School of Business in 2016.
Prior to joining Abrams Fensterman, Ms. Hanna was a Judicial Intern for the Honorable Lisa A. Sokoloff in the New York County Transit Part. She was a Judicial Intern for the Honorable Matthew Sciarrino Jr. in the Kings County Criminal Court. She was a Judicial Intern for the Honorary Judith McMahon in the Richmond County IAS Part as well as the Honorary Barbara I. Panepinto in the Matrimonial Part.
Ms. Hanna is admitted to practice in the States of New York and New Jersey.
- New York – 2020
- New Jersey - 2020
- New York Law School, New York, NY, Juris Doctor, May 2019
- Asian American Law Students Association, Secretary
- The University of Law, London, England, New York Law School London Program, Summer 2018
- Pace University, Dyson School of Business, New York, NY Bachelor of Arts in Economics, May 2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Brooklyn Bar Association, Member
- Brooklyn Women’s Bar Association, Member
- Bay Ridge Bar Association, Member