Elliot Braun is an Associate at Abrams Fensterman, LLP in the firm's Brooklyn office.
Mr. Braun is a member of the firm’s Medical Malpractice group.
Mr. Braun received his Juris Doctorate from Rutgers School of Law-Camden and his Bachelor of Arts cum laude in Criminal Justice and Psychology. Elliot was a member of the Criminal Justice Association while at Rutgers School of Law-Camden.
Prior to joining Abrams Fensterman, Elliot worked at a small firm in Manhattan, practicing medical malpractice, professional liability and personal injury law. Prior to that experience, Mr. Braun worked at a boutique law firm in Teaneck, New Jersey specializing in insurance subrogation.
Mr. Braun is admitted to practice law in New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania and to the US District Court of New Jersey and the Eastern District Court of Pennsylvania.
Mr. Braun is a member of the New York State Bar Association, New Jersey State Bar Association, and Pennsylvania State Bar Association.
- New York 2017
- New Jersey 2015
- Pennsylvania 2015
- U.S. District Court, New Jersey
- Eastern District Court, Pennsylvania
- Rutgers University School of Law, Camden, J.D.
- Rutgers University, B.A., Criminal Justice and Psychology, cum laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, member
- New Jersey State Bar Association, member
- Pennsylvania State Bar Association, member