Bryan J. Ferrara
Bryan J. Ferrara is an Associate at Abrams, Fensterman, Fensterman, Eisman, Formato, Ferrara, Wolf and Carone, LLP in the firm’s Brooklyn office.
Mr. Ferrara is a member of the firm’s Insurance Defense Department. His practice focuses on Civil Litigation, Insurance Defense Litigation, Premises Liability, Casualty, Commercial Motor Vehicle, Construction, and Architects & Engineers.
Prior to joining Abrams Fensterman, Mr. Ferrara was an attorney with a full-service insurance defense firm in Manhattan focused on litigation.
Mr. Ferrara earned his Juris Doctorate from St. John’s University School of Law where he received the CALI Award for Excellence in both Professional Responsibility and International Business Transactions. He earned a B.A. in Psychology from the State University of New York College at Westbury.
Mr. Ferrara is a member of the Brooklyn Bar Association and is admitted to practice law in the State of New York.
- New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- St. John’s University Law School, J.D.
- State University of New York College at Westbury, B.A., Psychology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Brooklyn Bar Association, Member