Amanda Small is an Associate in the Commercial Litigation Practice Group at Abrams Fensterman LLP in the firm’s Brooklyn office.
Prior to joining Abrams Fensterman LLP, Ms. Small worked at a boutique transactional and litigation firm in Lake Success focusing on the areas of Commercial Litigation, Employment Litigation, and Estate Administration.
Ms. Small earned her Juris Doctorate from St. John’s University School of Law, where she was the Associate Managing Editor of the Journal of Civil Rights and Economic Development. While at St. John’s, she participated in the Consumer Justice for the Elderly Litigation Clinic. Ms. Small received her undergraduate degree from the University of Delaware.
Ms. Small is admitted to practice in the States of New York and New Jersey, and to the Federal District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
- New York - 2021
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York - 2021
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York - 2021
- New Jersey- 2022
- St. John’s University School of Law, Juris Doctorate
- Associate Managing Editor, St. John’s University School of Law Journal of Civil Rights and Economic Development
- University of Delaware, Honors College, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science and Spanish Studies
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, member