John S. Cahalan is a Partner at Abrams Fensterman, LLP.
Mr. Cahalan concentrates his practice in Commercial Litigation and has represented a wide array of clients including financial institutions, pharmaceutical clients, charitable organizations and individuals in lender liability, antitrust liability, false claims act actions, bankruptcy litigation, SEC and Attorney General investigations and shareholder suits.
Mr. Cahalan received his J.D. from St. John’s University, where he was member of the St. John’s Law Review and President of the Corporate and Securities Law Society. Mr. Cahalan received his BS from Cornell University.
Mr. Cahalan is a member of the Nassau County Bar Association, New York Bar Association and Regis High School Bar Association.
Mr. Cahalan is admitted to practice in the State Court of New York, as well as and the United States District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York and the Court of Federal Claims.
- New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- Court of Federal Claims
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D.
- St. John’s Law Review
- President, Corporate and Securities Law Society
- Cornell University, B.S.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Nassau County Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Brooklyn Bar Association, Member
- Regis High School Bar Association, Member