Abrams Fensterman combines talented attorneys and breadth of expertise to offer a comprehensive, creative and value-added approach to legal services. Our skilled attorneys represent numerous clients such as nursing homes, assisted living facilities, diagnostic and treatment centers, property owners, developers, mortgage and mezzanine lenders, debt and equity investors, tenants, brokers, and managers. With a particular emphasis on the New York tri-state area, our team regularly handles every aspect of any real estate or development transaction including:
- Sales and acquisitions
- Loan origination, mortgage refinancing and restructuring
- Credit leases, ground leases and other net leases
- Equipment leases, office leases and retail leases
- Certificates of need, changes of ownership and other administrative applications for health care facilities
- Equity transactions, accounts receivable transactions and debt transactions
- Property development and construction
- Brokerage and management arrangements
Our attorneys often represent owners, lenders, tenants, and managers in connection with transactions involving office
buildings, hotels and conference centers, retail properties, theaters, manufacturing facilities, and storage facilities.
We also handle local and national development projects that typically involve the formation of the development entity, site acquisition, construction financing, permanent financing, development and construction management arrangements, and project sales or leasing. Our knowledgeable team also counsels clients in connection with FHA, Bond, and other forms of government-insured financing, both in the construction and permanent financing phases of ownership.
For further information about how we help clients with all types of commercial real estate development and finance matters, please contact our law firm in Long Island at 516-328-2300, New York City at 212-279-9200, Brooklyn at 718-272-6040 or Rochester, New York, at 585-218-9999, to schedule an initial consultation.