At Abrams Fensterman, our corporate and securities lawyers advise clients in connection with the full range of corporate law matters, including:
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Financings of all types, including debt (bank and non-bank borrowing) and equity (venture capital, private placements, IPOs, follow-on public offerings and PIPE's)
- Corporate restructuring;
- Business formations, including corporations, limited liability companies, limited partnerships, limited liability partnerships and other business arrangements;
- Maintaining corporate minutes;
- Corporate governance;
- Commercial contracts, including shareholder, limited partnership, operating, employment, license, distribution, option, warrant, supply and other agreements;
- SEC filings; and
- Stock exchange listings and compliance
Our attorneys manage every aspect of corporate and securities transactions, from the development and implementation of structures, strategies, and business plans to the preparation and negotiation of the necessary documents.
For further information about our corporate and securities experience, please contact our law firm in Long Island at 516-328-2300, New York City at 212-279-9200, Brooklyn at 718-272-6040 or Rochester, New York, at 585-218-9999, to schedule an initial consultation.
|Neil M. Kaufman||Greg Stoller||Ayman Soliman|
|Jordan Fensterman||Michael L. Gurman||Patti Piccininni|
|Karla D. Wilsey|