New York Global Immigration Attorneys
Abrams Fensterman has significant expertise representing clients in all aspects of immigration law. Our immigration and nationality law attorneys represent clients in all sectors including IT solutions/consulting, healthcare, architecture, advertising and marketing, hospitality and food service, textiles, manufacturing and financial services on a wide array of temporary and permanent immigration matters including:
- Business Visitor (B-2)
- Treaty Traders and Treaty Investors (E-1, E-2)
- Specialty Worker (H-1B)
- Trainee (H-3)
- Exchange Visitor (J-1)
- J-1 Waiver (Conrad 30, IGA, Hardship)
- Intra-company Transfers (L-1A, L-1B)
- Individuals with Extraordinary Ability (O-1)
- Athletes and Entertainers (P-1)
- Religious Workers (R-1)
- Treaty-NAFTA (TN)
- Extraordinary Ability petitions (EB-1A)
- Outstanding Researcher petitions (EB-1B)
- Multinational Executive petitions (EB-1C)
- National Interest Waiver petitions (EB-2)
- Application for Permanent Employment Certification or PERM (EB-2 and EB-3)
- Investor-based petitions (EB-5)
Our attorneys also provide strategic guidance to corporate clients on immigration compliance (LCA audits, FDNS site visits) and employment verification (I-9).
Our Immigration &Nationality law team has the requisite skills and expertise to successfully represent clients before the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS), Customs and Border Protection (CBP), Immigration & Customs Enforcement (ICE), Department of State (DOS) and Department of Labor (DOL). On a case-by-case basis our attorneys accompany corporate clients and their personnel before American embassies throughout the world. Our attorneys also represent individual clients on family-based. Including obtaining US citizenship and consular immigration matters.
For further information about immigration and nationality issues, please contact our law firm in Long Island at 516-328-2300, New York City at 212-279-9200, Brooklyn at 718-272-6040 or Rochester, New York, at 585-218-9999, to schedule an initial consultation.