Yulian Shtern is an associate at Abrams, Fensterman, Fensterman, Eisman, Formato, Ferrara & Einiger, LLP.
Yulian’s practice is primarily focused on health care law, including transactional, compliance, contractual, corporate, regulatory and fraud and abuse legal issues. Yulian represents health care providers, including physicians, nursing homes, ambulette service providers, dialysis facilities, and ambulatory surgery centers. Yulian also represents practitioners in controversy matters, including medical malpractice matters, administrative hearings and government investigations.
Prior to joining Abrams, Fensterman, Fensterman, Eisman, Formato, Ferrara & Einiger, LLP, Yulian provided legal services to dialysis facilities, ambulette providers, physician groups, and other health care providers. Yulian was also a legal fellow for the New York State Supreme Court, Second Department Appellate Term, where he assisted Appellate Term Justices in drafting opinions on various criminal and civil appeals.
Yulian is a Magna Cum Laude graduate of Albany Law School of Union University, where he was an active member of the Albany Law Review and participated in appellate and trial moot court competitions. Yulian is also a Summa Cum Laude graduate of the State University of New York at Albany, where he completed the 3+3 Law Program. Yulian is admitted to practice in the State of New York.
- New York, 2012
- Albany Law School of Union University, Albany, New York
- J.D. magna cum laude - 2011
- Law Review: Albany Law Review, Member, 2009 - 2011
- The State University of New York at Albany, Albany, New York
- B.S. summa cum laude - 2009
- Major: Political Science
Honors and Awards
- Dean Sponsler Honors Teaching Fellowship, 2009
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Health Law Section, Young Lawyer's Section Liason, 2012 - 2013
- New York City Bar Association, Member, 2012 - Present