Keith J. Singer is a partner at Abrams, Fensterman, Fensterman, Eisman, Formato, Ferrara & Einiger, LLP.
Mr. Singer is one of the firm's senior litigators. He is involved in all facets of the litigation practice, including commercial and corporate litigation, matrimonial and family law, securities litigation, employment discrimination, and collection matters. Mr. Singer also has extensive experience with matters under the Transportation Law, Business Corporation Law, Lien Law, and Alcoholic Beverage Control Law of the State of New York.
Mr. Singer's unique and substantial litigation background enables him to manage all aspects of complex litigation matters from inception through discovery and trial. His extensive experience also includes briefing and successfully arguing numerous appeals before the Appellate Divisions of the First and Second Judicial Departments.
Mr. Singer received his J.D. from Hofstra University School of Law, where he was an Editor of the Labor Law Journal. He is admitted to practice in the States of New York and New Jersey, as well as the United States District Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York, and the District of New Jersey.
Areas of Practice
- Complex Commercial and Corporate Litigation
- Securities Litigation
- Employment Discrimination
- Collection Matters
- Transportation Law
- Business Corporation Law
- Lien Law
- Matrimonial Law
- Family Law
- Alcoholic Beverage Control Law
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- Hofstra University School of Law,Hempstead,New York
- Law Journal:Hofstra University School of Law,Editor