Jordan Meisner is an associate at Abrams, Fensterman, Fensterman, Eisman, Formato, Ferrara & Einiger, LLP.
Mr. Meisner is in the firm's Health Care Collection & Reimbursement Recovery Department. Mr. Meisner is responsible for all aspects of the department's litigation functions including conducting trials, inquests and depositions, attending court conferences, oral arguments, hearings and mediations/arbitrations, preparation of pleadings, discovery and motions and participating in settlement negotiations.
Prior to joining Abrams Fensterman, Mr. Meisner worked at a firm in Garden City, NY, gaining experience in numerous areas of law, including civil litigation, criminal and personal injury.
Mr. Meisner earned his B.S. in 2007 from Indiana University - Kelley School of Business and his J.D. in 2010 from New York Law School. Mr. Meisner is licensed to practice law in the State of New York. Mr. Meisner is a member of the New York State Bar Association and the New York County Lawyers' Association, Professional Disciplinary Committee & Ethics Committee.
Areas of Practice
- Healthcare Collection & Reimbursement Recovery
- Civil Litigation
- New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- New York Law School,New York,New York
- Indiana University - Kelley School of Business,Bloomington,Indiana
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association,Member
- New York County Lawyer's Association; Professional Disciplinary Committee & Ethics Committee,Member
Past Employment Positions
- Law Office of Steven A. Meisner, Esq.,Associate