Eric Broutman is an associate at Abrams, Fensterman, Fensterman, Eisman, Formato, Ferrara & Einiger, LLP.
Mr. Broutman's practice focuses on the areas of mental health, guardianship and disability law.
Previously, Mr. Broutman was a staff attorney with Touro Law Center's Mental Disability Law Clinic, where he specialized in mental health civil rights litigation. Mr. Broutman has an extensive knowledge of mental health law and in particular, its relation to constitutional law and various discrimination statutes, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Fair Housing Amendments Act.
Mr. Broutman received his J.D. from the University of San Diego School of Law, where he graduated cum laude and served on the Law Review. He received his B.S. from the University of Wisconsin.
Mr. Broutman is a member of the New York State Bar and is admitted to practice in the United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
Areas of Practice
- Mental Health
- Guardianship and Disability Law
- New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- University of San Diego School of Law,San Diego,California
- J.D.(Cum Laude)
- Law Review:University of San Diego Law Review
- University of Wisconsin
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar,Member
Past Employment Positions
- Touro Law Center's Mental Disability Law Clinic,Staff Attorney